Tips - How Do I Change My Name Servers?
Changing Your Name Servers
Name servers make it possible for visitors to access your website using a familiar domain name. If you change your hosting, from Wavestreaming to another Hosting company you may want to change the Name servers to point to your new hosting company rather than Wavestreaming. This tutorial explains how to change this.
How Do I Do This?
– Firstly, you will need a DOMAIN registered through Wavestreaming.
– Next you will need to login to your account. You can do this by visiting, This Link.
– Click “Secure Client Login”.
– Go to Domain (Navigation Bar) then click “My Domains”.
– Then choose your domain then click manage domain.
Whats the Next Step?
You will see all of your domains details including your registration date and also your due date.
Click on “Nameservers” (Picture below).
On Nameservers Page, you will need to click the “Use Custom NameServers”.
– Enter your new name-servers and click the “Change” button.
– Your name servers are successfully changed. Remember, this could take up to 24 hours to propagate.