Tips - PayPal – About Subscription Payments
If you are paying for our services via PayPal, please be aware all payments are managed by yourself. We have no way of canceling subscriptions or changing subscription amounts for you.
At the end of each specified time period (Billing due date), PayPal automatically generates payment from your account in order to pay for the subscription you have set up. Even though the subscription is set up via Wavestreaming.com, it can be confusing when you want to cancel a PayPal subscription. This article will provide you the steps you need to take to stop the automatic payment.
Cancel Your Subscription from the PayPal Website
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click the settings cog icon at the upper right of the page.
- On your Account settings, click ‘Pre-Approved Payments‘ under Payment Settings.
- Click the name of subscription you wish to cancel. (Igniso or Wavestreaming).
- Depending on the type of subscription page you are on, you will have a few ways to cancel:
- If available, Click “Cancel Profile” which appears in top left of screen under the merchant’s name.
- If available, Click “Cancel Subscription”. This button appears at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm the choice by clicking “Cancel Subscription” or “Cancel Profile” as requested.
Please be aware failure to carry out the steps above and cancel the subscription will lead to further payments to your Wavestreaming.com account. You will need to cancel a PayPal subscription if you have changed your service in any way, including upgrading or downgrading. If you have canceled your services, Wavestreaming.com is not liable for this overpayment and it will be applied as credit to your account. This is non-refundable but can be used against any future streaming products.
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki building the world’s largest, highest quality how-to manual. Please find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Cancel a PayPal Subscription. Content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons License.