Wavestreaming launched over 10 years ago, providing leading edge SHOUTcast and Cloud DJ services.
In 2015 we launched our brand new service Radio.co, the easiest way to start your internet radio station.
As our Cloud DJ servers are coming close to their useable age, we will be planning a phased shutdown of the service over the coming year. You can find out more and discover the benefits of switching to Radio.co in the video below.
If you wish to discuss your options regarding moving your station to Radio.co. Please contact support via your client area.
Any queries regarding migration to Radio.co will be handled within 5 days. This is due to the large number of questions received.
Known Cloud DJ Shutdown Schedule
We will be contacting clients via email 60 days before any Cloud DJ servers are retired. These emails will be sent from ‘[email protected]’. We advise to add this email address to your whitelist to ensure you receive these important announcements.
The schedule below will be updated as and when there is further information on each server.
If you are unsure which server your Cloud DJ is hosted on, head to Wavepanel > Cloud DJ > Settings. The server URL shown under ‘Hostname’ in the FTP details section is your Cloud DJ server.
- Hoxton – Retired November 2017
- Speed – Retired January 2018
- Wings – Retired February 2018
- Apple – Retired March 2018
- Twister – Due to retire April 24th 2018
- Flip – Due to retire July 2018
- Dottie – Due to retire August 2018
- Tokyo – Due to retire September 2018
The following Cloud DJ’s do not have a designated shut down date. You can continue using your service for the foreseeable future.
- Harvest – Date not yet available. Please check back later
- Jigsaw – Date not yet available. Please check back later
- Pancho – Date not yet available. Please check back later
- Pleer – Date not yet available. Please check back later
- Smoke – Date not yet available. Please check back later
- Sunrise – Date not yet available. Please check back later
Please note, once a Cloud DJ server has been retired, we are unable to restore any data from that server. Please allow yourself good time to migrate your service.