CloudDJ - How-to: Broadcast Live
What Is Live On-Demand?
The Live app allows you to connect to Cloud DJ and broadcast live on-demand, this means that regular automated shows can be playing and you can interrupt the broadcast with a live-stream without having to disconnect Cloud DJ. Once you stop streaming Cloud DJ it will fade back into whatever was playing before the live broadcast.
Go to Cloud DJ > “MyCDJ” > Apps and click ‘Enable’ by Live.
Next go to your Cloud DJ DashBoard. From here follow the steps below –
- – Above the now playing Cloud DJ track, you will see Mode. Click on mode and select Live
- – A pop up will appear. Set the time you want to Stream Live. I have chosen 15 minutes
- – In the Scheduled Live Events section (underneath now playing), you will see your live show queued. This will say Awaiting Connection
- – Go to your Cloud DJ Settings. Underneath your FTP details you will see the Live-On Demand Configuration settings
- – Go to your Live streaming software and enter your details.
- – Click Connect!. Your stream will start to fade in after your song has finished playing in Cloud DJ!