Apps & Extras, Player - Free Flash Player Troubleshooting
Please note our Free Flash Player is provided ‘As is’ and is unsupported. We have included some common troubleshooting tips below:
- I have embedded my player on my site but I get an error ‘This Wavestreaming Flash player can only be used on ‘yoursite.com’.’
If you are using a site builder such as Wix.com, you will not be able to see the player in the website editor. When publishing, if you see the above error you will need to generate a new code from the link in your player email but enter ‘wix.com’ in the domain text box (leaving the www. off the begining).
- I have embedded my player on my site but I get an error ‘This Wavestreaming Flash player can only be used on ‘www.yoursite.com”. My website is hosted on my webspace.
You need to regenerate your code using the link in your email. Please do not add the ‘www.’ to the beginning of your website URL.
- I use WordPress.org for my website. I cannot see the player
- My audio is choppy and is skipping like a CD
The sample rate of your broadcast is changing. This affects flash players. Please ensure you do not have an intro file on your server and your encoder is set to broadcast at either 128Kbps@44100Hz CBR or 64Kbps@22050Hz CBR.
- My Player appears to play but I cannot hear any sound?
Flash Players only support MP3 audio. Please ensure you are not broadcasting in AAC format.